Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Frequently Asked Questions using Joomla content articles. iFAQ (former MooFAQ) is a FAQ Component for Joomla!™ which uses jQuery and Bootstrap to load Joomla Articles in Accordion format.

Product Page | Documentation Page

MooFAQ : first article always expanding automatically :s

14 years 5 months ago #1353 by douglas
Dear Pete,

Thanks for the input.
I've added to the FAQ Section: ideal.fok.com.br/component/opt...q/Itemid,5/id,9/view,category/

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 5 months ago #1393 by kreischl
Hi. I just downloaded the software today and I have the same problem.

imp.directrouter.com/~poolspa/...d,100170/id,3/view,categories/

If I choose customer slider then the problem goes away but none of the articles open up.

thanks

14 years 5 months ago #1394 by douglas
Dear Karl,

The default slider was design to work like that, so it is not a problem.

In which browser did you find the problem with Custom Slider?

Regards,

14 years 5 months ago #1395 by kreischl
Hello. Firefox 3.5.4 and IE8.

14 years 5 months ago #1397 by douglas
Dear Karl,

I've just tested and this is the way the default slider was designed to work.
Can you enable the "Custom Slider" so I can take a look and see if it what is wrong with it?

Regards

14 years 5 months ago #1408 by kreischl
Should be set. I attached a screenshot to confirm correct setting.
Attachments:

14 years 5 months ago #1409 by kreischl
Here is a short clip of what it does.

When I click on the arrow, it slides down like it wants to open it up but it never opens. And you will notice the arrow is pointing down.

14 years 5 months ago #1410 by douglas
Dear Karl,

It is not throwing any error, however I suspect that there is a javascript incompatibility.
Can you please disable mod_yoo_carousel and yoo_effects plugin only for testing reasons?

Kind regards,

14 years 5 months ago #1411 by kreischl
Hi. I disabled mootools and javascript and all "yoo" modules and plugins with no changes. I also changed the template to something else with no changes. We'll try again next week.

14 years 5 months ago #1431 by douglas
Dear Karl,

If you changed the template and disabled the modules then it should work.
Can you change the template to JA Purity, just of testing purposes, because I know it works with it.

Kind regards,

14 years 5 months ago #1432 by kreischl
Hi. It is now JA Purity with all yoo modules disabled and I get the same result.

imp.directrouter.com/~poolspa/...d,100170/id,3/view,categories/

Would you want admin access to the site?

14 years 5 months ago #1433 by douglas
Dear Karl,

I've just noticed that you are using the Custom Slider in the Multiple Categories view, which is not yet available.

I should've disabled this option for this view until I get that fixed. If you want to use the Multiple categories, please use the default slider type.

Kind regards,