Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Contact Enhanced is a contact component manager created to replace Joomla! core contacts component and add lots of advantages and new features (see Features ) and it offers many plugins and modules for several different purposes,
Product page | Documentation Page

Contact Enhanced Translation Dutch/Polish/Hungarian

14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #1246 by Orhan52
Hello,

I've bought your module a couple of weeks ago. It's a very good product. Thank you for this. I couldn't find a better one somewhere else.

My problem:

This is a multilangual site. I use the languages English, Dutch, Polish and Hungarian.
Everything i can translate to the language i want but not the Selectfield, checkboxfields, Uploadfields!!!

Can you tell me how to do this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 6 months ago #1251 by douglas
Dear Orhan,

Are you using Joomfish for your multilingual site?
Unfortunately Joomfish does not allow this type of translation because Contact enhanced uses two different database tables to get it's information. However you can still translate it using the language files easily! :)

Please read this post:
www.ideal.fok.com.br/component...catid,11/func,view/id,327/#327

Regards,

14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #1259 by Orhan52
Hello Admin,

thank you for the reply. I tried all this before it didn't work.

My problem is the registrationform on my site. The questions i already translated.
You can see the attached file.

Example:

People can make a choice about GENDER
Male or Female. Those are checkboxes. GENDER i can translate, but the checkboxes(MAle and Female) not!

Like to hear from you!

Regards,
Orhan
Attachments:

14 years 6 months ago #1263 by douglas
Dear Orhan,

That should work;

If those two boxes are the not been translating there might be another language file been loaded with those two strings; You might try to write something like CE_FEMALE and CE_MALE and translate in the language file:
CE_MALE=Male
CE_FEMALE=Female

It can be helpful to set the language debug mode; docs.joomla.org/Debugging_a_translation

Regards