Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Contact Enhanced is a contact component manager created to replace Joomla! core contacts component and add lots of advantages and new features (see Features ) and it offers many plugins and modules for several different purposes,
Product page | Documentation Page

CE Signature has stopped working after the latest updates of 3.8.1 no signature

6 years 2 months ago #23865 by BUCS2424
CE Signature has stopped working after the latest updates of 3.8.1 / no signature just the code {signature}

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 2 months ago #23867 by support
Dear BUCS2424,

I could not reproduce this issue locally. Does it display the signature pad correctly?

I've created a new package with all the latest changes and I'll send it to your email in a few minutes.

Let me know if it fixed this issue.

Best regards,

6 years 2 months ago #23869 by BUCS2424
Just so Im clear, you want me to do a site backup with my akeeba, then install, or do a database backup of my contact enhanced tables?

6 years 2 months ago #23872 by support
Dear BUCS2424,

I usually recommend a full site backup (akeeba) before any upgrade, just as a security measure. There should be no problem at all with the upgrade, but I always like to be on the safe side! ;-)

Best regards,

6 years 2 months ago #23879 by BUCS2424
yes, the signature pad is there, but Its not working of course, just showing the code

6 years 2 months ago #23880 by BUCS2424
No luck with the download you sent, still doesnt work

6 years 2 months ago #23881 by support
Can you please confirm you have a recent full backup (for extra safety reasons) and provide Administrator access, so I can take a closer look?

You can send the log in credentials using to the same email I've used to send you the latest file.

Best regards,

6 years 2 months ago #23882 by BUCS2424
I already cleared my email log for the last couple days... sorry, I try to keep it clean and neat in there...lol Is it not safe to leave it here,

6 years 2 months ago #23893 by BUCS2424
just installed it on a sister site of the same company, it was a newer site (warptheme) I copied all the fields over configured it just the same, and it works ... It doesn in fact have 3.8.1 installed, so I dont know what to say, maybe another component is throwing it off, but nothing except the normal updates from joomla have taken place, 3.8.3 to 3.8.4 to 3.8.5 as usual...

6 years 2 months ago #23894 by BUCS2424
looks like the only different things at the moment is the SP Page Builder 3.1.1, looks like there was an update so let me try to upgrade that or downgrade to see if that works

6 years 2 months ago #23895 by BUCS2424
Never mind, I just thought about it, I just installed the SP Page Builder a few days ago, the signature seems to have broke back in dec, no one has noticed it

6 years 2 months ago #23899 by support
Dear BUCS2424,

After extensive testing I found out that the plugin "System - JU Tooltip" is throwing some javascript errors which is causing this issue with the Signature Pad. I've temporarily disabled the plugin and it worked. See screenshot .

Also, your site is loading jQuery twice, the instance from Joomla and another instance from the JU Tooltip plugin.

I also noticed that your form does not have the Name and Email Form Field types. These field types are required in order to avoid sending the form as anonymous .

Best regards,