Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Contact Enhanced is a contact component manager created to replace Joomla! core contacts component and add lots of advantages and new features (see Features ) and it offers many plugins and modules for several different purposes,
Product page | Documentation Page

Save button is missing

5 years 4 months ago #24700 by webxc-mfx
When I try to add a new contact, the save button is missing. I have Joomla 3.9.1 and CE 3.9 installed PHP 7.2

I don't seen any errors in the console either.

Any ideas?
-Dan
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 4 months ago #24701 by support
Dear Dan,

That's odd. Does your user have Edit permission?

Best regards,

5 years 4 months ago #24703 by webxc-mfx
Yes - see attached
Attachments:

5 years 4 months ago #24704 by webxc-mfx
Thinking about uninstalling the component and reinstalling. Will I lose my contacts?

5 years 4 months ago #24705 by support
Dear Dan,

Yes, when you uninstall Contact Enhanced you lose all information (contacts, categories, Form Field, recorded messages,...).

I've performed some changes and I'll send them to your email in a few minutes. Then let me know if the problem persits.

Best regards,

5 years 4 months ago #24706 by webxc-mfx
No change, the buttons are still missing.

Dan

5 years 4 months ago #24707 by support
Dear Dan,

Did you see my last email with a link to the administrator/components/com_contactenhanced/views/contact/view.html.php file?

Best regards,

5 years 4 months ago #24708 by webxc-mfx
Yes, I ran the install successfully but it hasn't had any impact.

5 years 4 months ago #24709 by support
Dear Dan,

You sent me an email and I've replied with a link to this file, which I asked you to upload to the following location:
/administrator/components/com_contactenhanced/views/contact/view.html.php

There's no installation necessary this time.

I'll send the link again.

Best regards,

5 years 4 months ago #24710 by webxc-mfx
That worked!
Thank you!
Dan