Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Contact Enhanced is a contact component manager created to replace Joomla! core contacts component and add lots of advantages and new features (see Features ) and it offers many plugins and modules for several different purposes,
Product page | Documentation Page

Contact Enhanced Form returns 401 error at "Send"

5 years 3 months ago #24762 by trlbldr
Since I removed ReCaptcha version 2 and implemented ReCaptcha version 3 (Invisible ReCaptcha), visitors using the Contact Form receive this error message after clicking the "Send" button:

0 Empty solution not allowed.

Contact Enhanced Pro is properly configured to use Invisible ReCaptcha and the Contact Enhanced Pro plugin is active. Joomla plugin for Invisible ReCaptcha is properly configured with the correct Site and Secret keys. User logins (Community Builder) work properly with Invisible ReCaptcha.

My Joomla website ( www.acmetreadway.net/ ) uses the current version of Joomla (3.9.1), PHP (7.2), and MySQL.

I appreciate any suggestions you may have. I've also posted a support query with the Google ReCaptcha forum.

Cheers,

Don White

Don White
Sr. Technical Communicator

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 3 months ago #24763 by support
Dear Don,

I have just tested our form locally with ReCaptcha V2 and Invisible ReCaptcha and Contact Enhanced worked both times.

I've checked your form and it doesn't seem to have ReCaptcha Enabled. Can you please either enable it for Contact Enhanced or create a temporary contact and enable it just for this temp contact in the Contact Options? Then provide a direct link, so I can take a closer look?

Best regards,

5 years 3 months ago #24764 by trlbldr
Douglas,

I have this problem with several Joomla 3.9.1 sites, and I checked the configuration on each to ensure that the settings were proper. Still had the problem, so i reconfigured Contact Enhanced Pro to disregard Invisible ReCaptcha and rely now on the Honeypot feature solely. The forms now work, and that's what counts.

Cheers.

Don White
Sr. Technical Communicator

5 years 3 months ago #24765 by support
Dear Don,

Ok. Let me know if you'd like to me to continue to investigate this issue in the future.

Best regards,