Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Contact Enhanced is a contact component manager created to replace Joomla! core contacts component and add lots of advantages and new features (see Features ) and it offers many plugins and modules for several different purposes,
Product page | Documentation Page

Postcode

5 years 2 months ago #24819 by lode999
Hello Douglas,

A question.?

I need first the postcode and then the town. (In Istorelocation in combination with CE)
Cant I change that somewhere in CE?

Thank you,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 2 months ago #24820 by lode999
And I am missing te posibility to activate facebook, like I can activate Skype.

5 years 2 months ago #24821 by support
Dear lode999,

We've never had this request before. The options we currently have are in the component options under the Single Contact tab.

I can implement this option for you. Which order exactly do you need? Postcode, City (town), state, address...?

As for Facebook, What do you mean by "activate"?

Best regards,

5 years 2 months ago #24823 by lode999
Goodmorning Douglas,
The order we use in Europe is Name Street Housenumber Postcode Town Country.
When I use CE, I just use the contactform and als the rest of the info I put in the sitespace as in html.
So I dont know how the adres is show when CE has to do in automatecly.
The problem is in de infoboxes of Istorelocation.
Facebook
When there is in de CE contact a facebookadress is fild in, it is not showing in the infobox of Istorelocation. When I put a Skype adress in it is show when I enable the button in CE (contact). But I can not enable the facebookadrress because ther is no buttun for that.
--
I wil send you the link in mail.

See you
Lode

5 years 2 months ago #24824 by support
Dear Lode,

If you set the address format in Contact Enhanced Component Options, iStoreLocator will follow the same format. See screenshot attached.

As for the Facebook issue, please make sure it is enabled in the Plugin options under the Location list tab.

All the best,
Attachments:

5 years 2 months ago #24827 by lode999
Thx Douglas,

I must have looked over it. That is now ok.

But I still dont get the facebook icon in istorelocater. In CE all buttons of that kind are enabled.

And the feedback plugin is not showing in the site. I tride it with 3 different templates and none is showing it. I cant find what it is confliced with.

Greetz
Lode

5 years 2 months ago #24830 by support
Dear Lode,

I've accessed your site and I got a 404 error page on the index page.

Let me know when it is fixed, so I can continue to investigate this for you.

Best regards,