Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Contact Enhanced is a contact component manager created to replace Joomla! core contacts component and add lots of advantages and new features (see Features ) and it offers many plugins and modules for several different purposes,
Product page | Documentation Page

Upgrade to 3.1.4 and 3.16 causing Helper Filer Error

9 months 1 day ago #26997 by mwb12345
Hi,

I recently updated to version 4.3.14 and it caused my Contactaced Enhanced and Articles menus in administration to be inaccessible with the following error"0 Class "Idealextensions\Component\Contactenhanced\Site\Helper\ObjectHelper" not found". It is breaking the forms on the front end as well. I seem to remember we had this problem once before, but could not remember how it was resolved. I have attached snapshots of the error and debug.

I am running:

Joomla 4 - version 4.2.7
MySQL - 5.7.43
PHP - 8.0.29
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 months 1 day ago #26998 by mwb12345
I tried updating to version 4.3.16 and the same problem

9 months 1 day ago #26999 by mwb12345
In the original ticket, I wrote the incorrect contact enhanced version , it is 4.3.14 and 4.3.16

9 months 1 day ago #27000 by mwb12345

9 months 1 day ago #27001 by mwb12345
I had to restore it to the previous version since our contact pages were being blocked by this

9 months 1 day ago - 9 months 1 day ago #27002 by support
Dear mwb12345,

I hope you're doing well. Regarding the error you mentioned, I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing it. Unfortunately, I'm not able to reproduce this error locally, but I suspect that Joomla might have failed to update the classmap after the update.

To resolve this, could you please check if the two lines below are present in the /administrator/cache/autoload_psr4.php file?
'Idealextensions\\Component\\Contactenhanced\\Administrator\\' => [JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR . '/components/com_contactenhanced/src'],
'Idealextensions\\Component\\Contactenhanced\\Site\\' => [JPATH_SITE . '/components/com_contactenhanced/src'],
If there aren't present, please make the file is writable and try again. If the problem persists, you can add those lines above after line 4, in other words, after
return [

I hope this helps you resolve the issue.

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Best regards,

9 months 1 day ago #27003 by mwb12345
Hi,

I took a look at that current file and it seems to be there. This is the restored file before updating CONTACT ENHANCED. This is what is I found:

'IdealExtensions\\Plugin\\Captcha\\SecurImage\\' => [JPATH_PLUGINS . '/captcha/securimage/src'],
'IdealExtensions\\Plugin\\System\\Istorelocator\\' => [JPATH_PLUGINS . '/system/istorelocator/src'],
'Idealextensions\\Component\\Contactenhanced\\Administrator\\' => [JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR . '/components/com_contactenhanced/src'],
'Idealextensions\\Component\\Contactenhanced\\Site\\' => [JPATH_SITE . '/components/com_contactenhanced/src'],
'Idealextensions\\Module\\Alphaindex\\Site\\' => [JPATH_SITE . '/modules/mod_ce_alphaindex/src'],
'Idealextensions\\Module\\Contactenhanced\\ContactenhancedCategories\\Site\\' => [JPATH_SITE . '/modules/mod_ce_categories/src'],
'Idealextensions\\Module\\Contactenhanced\\Contactslider\\Site\\' => [JPATH_SITE . '/modules/mod_ce_contactslider/src'],
'Idealextensions\\Module\\Contactenhanced\\Form\\Site\\' => [JPATH_SITE . '/modules/mod_ce_form/src'],
'Idealextensions\\Module\\Contactenhanced\\Idealstorelocator\\Site\\' => [JPATH_SITE . '/modules/mod_ce_istorelocator/src'],
'Idealextensions\\Module\\Contactenhanced\\Search\\Site\\' => [JPATH_SITE . '/modules/mod_ce_search/src'],
'Idealextensions\\Module\\Idealstorelocatorsearch\\Site\\' => [JPATH_SITE . '/modules/mod_istorelocator_search/src'],
'Idealextensions\\Plugin\\Quickicon\\Contactenhanced\\' => [JPATH_PLUGINS . '/quickicon/contactenhanced/src'],
'Idealextensions\\Plugin\\System\\GuidedToursTranslation\\' => [JPATH_PLUGINS . '/system/guidedtourstranslation/src'],

The file permission is showing 644

I am a little nervous upgrading at this moment because my contact forms must have been down for several days. Any other ideas or can we do this while you're available to minimize down time?

9 months 1 day ago #27004 by support
Dear mwb12345,

Thank you for reaching out to me. I understand that you are experiencing some issues with your site, and I am here to help you.

To further investigate the issue, could you please duplicate your site to a subdomain and provide me with FTP and Super Administrator access? This way, I can get a clearer picture of the problem and find a solution for you. You can use Akeeba Backup to make a copy of your site.

Please feel free to send the credentials using the Support > Contact Form, or just reply to this forum notification EMAIL.

Best regards,