Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Contact Enhanced is a contact component manager created to replace Joomla! core contacts component and add lots of advantages and new features (see Features ) and it offers many plugins and modules for several different purposes,
Product page | Documentation Page

Email Format

14 years 1 week ago #2704 by ZoBabe
I already read from about six weeks ago that html email format is something in the works. Is there any word on this?
I have a client complaining about the look of the emails he receives (answer text not aligned, "=" instead of ":," etc...)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 1 week ago #2705 by douglas
Dear Zoray,

Yes, it will be in the next version, which should be ready by next week.
I'll try to send you a pre-release version on Sunday or Monday.

Best regards,

14 years 1 week ago #2706 by ZoBabe
Thank you! That's great news!

14 years 5 days ago #2722 by interiority
Thanks, that's great news. Been waiting for this feature for some time now!

14 years 4 days ago #2725 by douglas
Dear Zoray,

I've had a few problems last week that I was not able to fix them yet and yesterday was mothers day so I had to spend some time with my family, therefore I have not yet finished the pre-release version.

I'll send you an email some time this week. I hope you understand.

Kind regards,

14 years 1 day ago #2747 by douglas
Dear Zoray,

I've been working hard this past few days on a new Contact Enhanced version with HTML output support and a simple to use (but powerful) templating system.

I've build a pre-release (testing) version, which I sent to your email. Please download,, install and send me a feedback.

I've tested it a lot already but it might not be ready for production. I'm still working on it and will make it even better! ;-)

Please test all features to see if there is any bug.
Also, please set your mail software to display plain text messages and send an html email to yourself. You should get a plain text version of the email.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Sincere regards,