Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Contact Enhanced is a contact component manager created to replace Joomla! core contacts component and add lots of advantages and new features (see Features ) and it offers many plugins and modules for several different purposes,
Product page | Documentation Page

problem with display of the field email

13 years 10 months ago #3003 by moogly
Hello

Do you know why the email field has no edge, while other fields have an format display correct ?
here after the url of my contact form :
www.griffith-kingsley.com/contact

thank

FP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #3005 by douglas
Dear FP,

That's why your template is adding a style to the email field.
You can either add the same template style to all fields, like I this other user which is using the same template I think: ideal.fok.com.br/support/forum...73-style-all-input-fields.html

or you can remove your template's special styling to the email field by removing this css rule below from the your templates css files [1] and [2]:
input#email

[1] - www.griffith-kingsley.com/temp...entinel_j15/css/body-white.css
[2] - www.griffith-kingsley.com/temp...rsentinel_j15/css/template.css

Best regards,

13 years 10 months ago #3015 by moogly
You're right : it works.
futhermore How can I use the the same css as your other customer : www.bocaciega.org/contact.html
He used the same template and I don't want to change the default css and used your parameters.

thank again!
fabrice

13 years 10 months ago #3016 by douglas
Dear Fabrice,

If you are using the same template you will have to apply the same fix too:
.ce-cf-container .cf-label{display:inline !important}
.ce-cf-container input.inputbox{background:transparent url(../images/body/white/login-field.png) no-repeat scroll 0 0; color:#333333;border:0 none;font-size:110%;height:20px;line-height:10px;margin-bottom:10px;padding-left:5px;padding-top:4px;width:215px}

You have to add the code above to the template's css file because of the background image:
www.griffith-kingsley.com/temp...rsentinel_j15/css/template.css

Best regards,

13 years 10 months ago #3017 by moogly
hello

thank Douglas but all my fields ar now blank.
Futhermore I had removed all my previous changes in order to used only the original code.

thank

fabrice

13 years 10 months ago #3018 by douglas
Dear Fabrice,

Easy fix! Just change:
 .ce-cf-container input.inputbox {
background:trnsparent url(../images/body/white/login-field.png) no-repeat scroll 0 0;
for:
.ce-cf-container input.inputbox {
background:transparent url(../images/body/white/login-field.png) no-repeat scroll 0 0 !important;

Kind regards,

13 years 10 months ago #3021 by moogly
Yes douglas you're the best and I'm happy to paid your component because your work is quality and you really made me a happy person !
in order I finish : for the field "message" i do the same correction?
thank again
fabrice

13 years 10 months ago #3022 by douglas
Dear Fabrice,

I've already provided the corrected CSS code.
The "Message" field is a textarea and the css styling will only work for the "input" fields, because the background image's dimensions are too small for a textarea.

Best regards,

13 years 10 months ago #3023 by moogly
Sorry Douglas

its ok for my

bye!

fabrice