Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Contact Enhanced is a contact component manager created to replace Joomla! core contacts component and add lots of advantages and new features (see Features ) and it offers many plugins and modules for several different purposes,
Product page | Documentation Page

Embedding a contact form in an article / web page

14 years 11 months ago #303 by hectorbh
Hi Douglas,

Sorry I have a beginner's question!

I understand how to create a page that display a contact form and you've helped me to customise it. How do I embed the contact form I've created, for example, at the end of an article or after an introductory paragraph?

Many thanks in advance for your help,
Hector

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #305 by douglas
Dear Hector,

It is not possible! Unless I develop a plugin to do so, and make a few customizations.

I also do contract work, would you like a quote?

Regards,

14 years 11 months ago #306 by hectorbh
Hi Douglas,

Thanks for you reply. I don't need anything fancy. Basically this is what I am after:

a) On the contact us page, I want the same headline as the rest of my site (and a line that goes underneath that). Below this, I'd like to say something like "Please feel free to get in touch with us if you have any questions." Our address and the contact form would appear below this.

b) I am going to have an affiliates page, so I require the same thing here: headline, line, a few words and the contact form.

The template is already made (with Artisteer), but evidently I would like to have the flexibility that if the template changes, that the headline, font of the text, etc, will change accordingly.

Can you give me an idea of cost if you were to develop this? Also please give me your email address so that we can communicate through that. It will be much better than in a public forum.

Cheers,
Hector

14 years 11 months ago #309 by douglas
Dear Hector,

I've just sent you an email to the email registered on this website.

Regards,

14 years 4 weeks ago #2451 by sandy
Hi,
Can you please send me the solution. My problem is I want to add a contact us form in a article

Thanks

14 years 4 weeks ago #2452 by douglas
Dear Sandy,

Please watch the Contact Enhanced Plugin screencast on the documentation page:
ideal.fok.com.br/joomla/contac...ct-enhanced-documentation.html

Kind regards,

13 years 10 months ago #2880 by realdude
Hello Douglas,

Clicked on the link and got a 404 error. Any other way in?

Thanks

Dan

13 years 10 months ago #2881 by douglas
Dear Realdude,

I've uninstalled the SEF extension I had, for performance reasons, and now I'm using Joomla Core SEF.

The Documentation is here: ideal.fok.com.br/joomla-extens...ct-enhanced/documentation.html

Now with MooFAQ I can also link directly to a FAQ entry, so here is the link:
ideal.fok.com.br/joomla-extens...-contact-enhanced-plugin-.html

Best regards,

13 years 10 months ago #2885 by realdude
Many thanks,

Dan