Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Contact Enhanced is a contact component manager created to replace Joomla! core contacts component and add lots of advantages and new features (see Features ) and it offers many plugins and modules for several different purposes,
Product page | Documentation Page

[SOLVED] Change table header labels

13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #3921 by radis
Hi,

I have created a menu link to show categories in table view. I only need the "Title" of each category displayed. But, when the table of categories is displayed, the heading is showing as "#Title". Is there any way to change this to something else? If so where can I make the changes please.

Many thanks
Sam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 7 months ago #3922 by douglas
Dear Sam,

In the Menu item, go to the Parameters (Component) and set the "Show Table Headings" to "Hide" or you can choose which columns to hide/show.

Best regards,

13 years 7 months ago #3924 by radis
Thanks Douglas,

But I *do* want to show headings, just want to change the heading "#Title" into (e.g. "Region")...is this possible?

Thank you for the very quick response!

Sam

13 years 7 months ago #3926 by douglas
Dear Sam,

I guess I can change the source code for you so you can edit this in the Language file. Please give me a couple of hours.

Kind regards,

13 years 7 months ago #3932 by radis
Thanks Douglas,

Any luck on the changes, or advice where I can make a manual change to the code?

Regards
Sam

13 years 7 months ago #3933 by douglas
Dear Sam,

I'm sorry about it. I thought I had already sent the new version to you. I just sent you an email with the file attached.

You will just have to edit the language file [Joomla]/language/en-GB/en-GB.com_contact_enhanced.ini, string: CE_CATEGORIES_CATEGORY_TYTLE

Kind regards,

13 years 7 months ago #3968 by radis
Douglas,

Sorry. Did you send the file (nothing was attached)? I looked at the existing .ini file you mention, I do not see the "CE_VATEGORIES_CATEGORY_TITLE" in the file, is this because it will be added in the new version?

Regards
Sam

13 years 7 months ago #3969 by douglas
Dear Sam,

I sent to your email, but if you didn't get it you can download directly from the Download Center:
ideal.fok.com.br/purchase-and-...-extensions.html?tpl=purchases

I've just finished a new version and I've included two plugins in this new version:
- Contact Enhanced plugin
- Contact Enhanced Editor button

So it is now easier to add Forms to Content items (articles);
This new language string is available for this new version only.

All the best,

13 years 7 months ago #3972 by radis
Thanks!

Wonderful support and quick to respond - a pleasure working with you.

Sam