Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Contact Enhanced is a contact component manager created to replace Joomla! core contacts component and add lots of advantages and new features (see Features ) and it offers many plugins and modules for several different purposes,
Product page | Documentation Page

Contact Enhanced for Joomla 1.6 BETA discussion

13 years 2 months ago #5382 by douglas
Dear Joffa,

I just sent you an email.
I'm able to access the site, but it does not load any template related css files.

Best regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #5383 by Joffa
Thanks alot!

13 years 2 months ago #5413 by Matthieu
Hasn't there been at some moment an option to download the recorded messages as a file? I remember something like that, but maybe I'm mistaken.

Anyway it would be nice to have that implented. Making it possible to download these messages as an csv file or something of that kind.

13 years 2 months ago #5429 by douglas
Dear Matthieu,

I've decided to implement Contact Enhanced 1.6 almost from scratch and I forgot to add that feature until now.
I've worked for the last 2 hours implementing it and it will be available in the next version;

Best regards,

13 years 2 months ago #5527 by etothes
Hey there,

I just noticed a bug (or at least I think it is one)
If I remove "Send Copy to Submitter" via the Contact, the error message I should get for required fields missing for some reason is from top to bottom instead of ltr:

If I add the "Send Copy to Submitter" back, the message is from left to right again.

13 years 2 months ago #5531 by douglas
Dear etothes,

Can you provide an URL so I can take a closer look?

Best regards,

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #5539 by etothes
Sent you an email.

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #5548 by douglas
Dear etothes,

That's odd. In your site you will need to a bit of CSS to:
/components/com_contactenhanced/assets/css/ce.css

Find:
div.ce-message-container{display:block}
and replace with:
div.ce-message-container{display:block;clear:both}

Best regards,

13 years 2 months ago #5566 by etothes
Hey,

thanks a lot! that worked. Awesome support by the way.

(if you could just delete my url from the post above - that would be superb)