Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Contact Enhanced is a contact component manager created to replace Joomla! core contacts component and add lots of advantages and new features (see Features ) and it offers many plugins and modules for several different purposes,
Product page | Documentation Page

Problem after Users Submit

14 years 9 months ago #656 by bbartlett
After users submit instead of immediatly showing thank you for your email in a blue banner on top it takes the user to a blank standard internet explorer cannot connect than if you hit back it shows the page its suppose to be showing with the banner. Any Ideas?

Ben

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #657 by douglas
Dear Ben,

I have no idea why this is happening.

Can you provide your website's URL so I can take a look at it?
Did you make any changes to the controller file?
Which is the Joomla version installed?

Regards,

14 years 9 months ago #658 by bbartlett
Were using the latest Joomla version, and we have not changed the controller file other than the one you gave last week. Here is the url:http://joomla.deltakmfg.com/index.php?option=com_contact_enhanced&view=category&catid=0&Itemid=56

the three links to contact pages are on the sheet, all of them are experiancing this problem. Thanks again, for your continued support!

-Ben

14 years 9 months ago #659 by bbartlett
Sorry forgot to add one thing, it does it the majority of time on the "request a quote page"

14 years 9 months ago #661 by bbartlett
I believe that the quote request form is timing out, because after the error page comes up if you hit refresh it goes through as normal. Is that a hosting issue?

14 years 9 months ago #667 by douglas
Dear Ben,

In order to debug and fix that issue I need to reproduce the same error on my testing server.
Can you create a dump of the jos_contact_enhanced_cf database table?

Regards,

14 years 9 months ago #682 by bbartlett
Im sorry Im not quite sure, how to "dump" a file, not sure of the terminology, does that just entail sending you that file?

14 years 9 months ago #683 by douglas
Dear Ben,

Please read this paragraph from Wikipedia:

A database dump contains a record of the table structure and/or the data from a database and is usually in the form of a list of SQL statements. A database dump is most often used for backing up a database so that its contents can be restored in the event of data loss.

However I only need the jos_contact_enhanced_cf table.

If you don't know how to get this, you can grant me access to your PHPMyAdmin and I'll do it for you!

Regards,

14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #687 by bbartlett
Here you go, didn't realize you meant just an export as you can, I'm still a noob to joomla hehe

Thanks a bunch,
Ben

*couldn't upload, check mail