Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Contact Enhanced is a contact component manager created to replace Joomla! core contacts component and add lots of advantages and new features (see Features ) and it offers many plugins and modules for several different purposes,
Product page | Documentation Page

Contact Photos Have Disappeared

14 years 8 months ago #870 by cleonard
For some reason all the photos for my contacts have disappeared, there is just a square icon on the contact page indicating that a picture should be there. On the back end when I check the contact, the picture preview is correct but it does not display correctly on the front end. I'm not sure why this changed... Can you tell me how to fix it? Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #872 by douglas
Dear Colleen,

Did you make any changes to the code?
Can you provide an URL so I can take a look at it?

Regards,

14 years 8 months ago #878 by cleonard
No I did not change the code. Here's the url for one of our contact pages:

www.pikespeakchristian.org/ind...tive-leadership-team&Itemid=16

Thanks!

14 years 8 months ago #879 by douglas
Dear Colleen,

Which version do you have installed?

Regards,

14 years 8 months ago #880 by cleonard

14 years 8 months ago #881 by douglas
Dear Colleen,

That's a very old version of Contact Enhanced, the current version is 1.5.4.2. I suggest you to upgrade, however if you don't want to please send me the file [Joomla]/components/com_contact_enhanced/views/contact/tmpl/default.php and I'll fix it for you!

I've misplaced all files before April when I had a problem with my local server.

Regards,

14 years 8 months ago #882 by cleonard
Ok. Do I need to purchase again or is there a free upgrade for the component? If so, where do I find it?

14 years 8 months ago #883 by douglas
Dear Colleen,

You get 6 months of free upgrades. In order to download you just have to follow the instruction on this page: ideal.fok.com.br/purchase-download.html

Regards,

14 years 8 months ago #885 by cleonard
I purchased on April 21, but the link you gave me only has a button to purchase the newer version.

14 years 8 months ago #886 by douglas
Dear Colleen,

Did you register on this site with your paypal email? if not, you can change your email and login again and the button will become a download button.

If you still cannot download please send me an email with the paypal transaction ID and I'll email you the newer version.

Regards,