Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

Error message

14 years 6 months ago #1213 by allanm
Just installed Ajax contact, but when I send email, my web browser reloaded a page with "wrong validation code" error message. I am using Joomla 1.5.14. Thanks for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 6 months ago #1214 by douglas
Dear Allan,

This message should only show when the Captcha is enabled?
For testing purposes, can you enable captcha in the Module Parameters and try again?

Regards,

14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #1215 by allanm
Hello Douglas,
I tried hiding the captcha the first time, then this message appeared on a new page "Thank you, your message has been sent. We will be getting back to you shortly."
I tried it again with the captcha activated but "wrong validation code" appeared on a new page also. What am I doing wrong? thanks for your help.

14 years 6 months ago #1216 by allanm
Just found out that I have to install the capthcha plugin for this to work, which I did just now, I set the captcha to mathguard and tried it again, the "wrong calidation code" message was still appearing on a new page. Thanks.

14 years 6 months ago #1217 by allanm
just fixed my problem by changing the module position. i was using it in an ajaxtab the first time i tried it. i moved it out of ajaxtab and it worked just fine, thanks for your help.

14 years 6 months ago #1221 by douglas
Dear Allan,

I'm glad it is working.

If you need any further assistance do not hesitate to ask.

Regards,