Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

remove thank you message ajax contact

14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #2068 by streamview
Hi guys
is there a way to remove thank you message from the ajax contact ( after sending the email) or if there is a way to have it pop up for 2 second and then disappear?
also how to change the font size?
[/img]

thanks
streamview
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 2 months ago #2074 by douglas
Dear Streamview,

I've sent two files to you, please upload them to [Joomla]/modules/mod_ajax_contact/
By default it displays the message for 10 seconds, but you can change in the module parameters;
I'll add this feature to the next release;

Ajax Contact tries to inherit most of your site styling and there is a number of ways for you to change the font size, one of them is the one described here:
ideal.fok.com.br/component/opt...Itemid,36/id,10/view,category/

You can also add the line bellow to the css file:
#ajaxcontact{font-size:110%}

Kind regards,

14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #2075 by streamview
Hi Douglas
the timing works , thanks.
but there is one more thing, when i change the font style for the #ajaxcontact , it will change everything and not only the thank you message.

is thereaway to let the message appear 10 second inside the message box ( green square ) without doing spring for other element ( like the send Email button) , and where i can change the thank you message to ( your message has been sent)

[/img]
thanks
streamview
Attachments:

14 years 2 months ago #2077 by douglas
Dear Streamview,

Sorry for the misunderstanding; If you want to change only the message please change this CSS rule: #ajaxcontact.message;

I just sent 2 files that will add this behavior; Please set the Clear form on submit to Yes and save the Module parameters again;

Kind regards,

14 years 2 months ago #2079 by streamview
Hi douglas

do you mean you sent other 2 files? because i didnt recieve any in the last email.
I just recieved two from first email , and already did what you told me, and that fixed the timing.

but for the message to stay in the greenbox ( i didnt recieve any file)
thanks
streamview

14 years 2 months ago #2080 by douglas
I just resent to the email registered on this forum @gmail.com;

Best regards,

14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #2081 by streamview
Hi Douglas

thanks for the timing option. now I can control how long the thank you message appear.
but i still have 1 problem.
1- when the thank you message come for 10 second, it push the (send email buttons) to down , and then it goes out of the stylish box.
is there a way to change the margin from -55 to something else to fit the green border ?
[/img]

and how to change the ( thank you message) to just ( your email has been sent)

Thanks
Streamview
Attachments:

14 years 2 months ago #2082 by douglas
Dear Streamview,

1- Hard to say; Your template should adjust automatically to the new height; Can you provide a URL, so I can take a look at it?
2- To translate/modify the language you have to edit the language file [Joomla]/language/en-GB/en-GB.mod_ajax_contact.ini

Kind regards,

14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #2083 by streamview
Hi Douglas

My style box is not flexible.I will change it to flexible , then as you said it will strech with the send email buttons. ,

by the way , i like your fast support, i bought many module from other sites, but their support is too slow. now i know positive feedback was true at joomla site ;)

i will always keep watching your site for new modules .

thanks
Streamview

14 years 2 months ago #2084 by douglas
Dear Streamview,

I'm glad you have that option! :-)

If you have any further question, please do not hesitate to ask;

Best regards

14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #2093 by streamview
Hi Doglas
so far so good.
just for fun, i want to show you what i did.
Attachments:

14 years 2 months ago #2094 by streamview
when i send message
Attachments: