Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

Email Copy

14 years 2 months ago #2098 by markon
I am using the form for a competition and wand to sent all the people a thank you emial automaticly but without the checkbox in the frontend. Is this possible?

thnx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 2 months ago #2103 by douglas
Dear Martin,

I can customize this for you;
It will take about one hour of development, maybe less, however I'm working on something else right now; How long can you wait?

Kind regards,

14 years 2 months ago #2106 by markon
No rush. Just let me know when you have time.

Thnx for your quick and great support!

14 years 2 months ago #2110 by douglas
Dear Martin,

I've implemented it;

Please go to the Purchase and Download section, follow the download instructions and install the latest version; There is no need to uninstall the old version;

In the module parameters set Email copy to Always send copy;

This new version has a few small new features and 2 bug fixes;

Kind regards,

Kind regards,

14 years 2 months ago #2124 by markon
WOW! Thanks for your quick support. It works great!
I am impressed by your servicelevel.

14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #2127 by markon
Left feedback @ joomla.org ;-)

Another question: I want to recieve the filled in information but the automated copy should be an thank you note and a message that they are now participating the competition. That means that there should be an alternative option in the backend to send the person who filled in the form another message than the copy from the filled in form.
Hopefully this is also possible.

Cheers

14 years 2 months ago #2128 by douglas
Dear Martin,

Thanks for your review, I really appreciate it! :)

That can easily be done; All you have to do is change COPY_TEXT in the language file [Joomla]/laguage/en-GB/en-GB.mod_ajax_contact.ini

Kind regards,

14 years 2 months ago #2132 by markon
Another question:

I want the module to be at specific pages. But I cannot select these pages. It can only be placed at certain menu Items. Please help.

Thnx

14 years 2 months ago #2133 by douglas
Dear Martin,

Well, this is part of the Joomla Framework, so there is not much what you can do;
Actually the only thing that can be done is to create a new menu type and menu items;

Kind regards,

14 years 2 months ago #2135 by markon
True! I figured that out.

But in some module (for example: Gavick Newspro) you can select the section or category or id. This should solve the problem I believe. :-)