Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

Math Guard Error

14 years 2 months ago #2100 by martin.s
Hello!

I just bought this very nice contact module and it works really fine.
Just one thing makes a little trouble:

If I use the "Show Security question" option in the admin area I get the following error in the front end:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class MathGuard in /is/htdocs/wp1039892_0NM7JIHXRC/www/666/modules/mod_cd_shoutbox/classes/ClassMathGuard.php on line 9

I would be very glad if you could give me a hint what I can do.

Thx in advance!

Best

martin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 2 months ago #2107 by douglas
Dear Martin,

It seems that your mod_cd_shoutbox is also using the MathGuard script; I've changed MathGuard a little bit in order to make it more secure, so I'll rename my class, repack and I'll send it to you in a few minutes;

Kind regards,

14 years 2 months ago #2108 by martin.s
Dear Douglas!

That would be fantastic and make me absolutely happy!

You are right the Math Class is also used by this shoutbox module!

Thank you so much in advance!

Best!

martin

14 years 2 months ago #2109 by douglas
Dear Martin,

It's done!

Please go to the Purchase and Download section, follow the download instructions and install the latest version; There is no need to uninstall the old version;

It not only fixes this issue, but has quite a few small new features;

Kind regards,

14 years 2 months ago #2111 by martin.s
Dear Douglas,

thank you so much for your work!

Just one little problem:

I purchased the module just via paypal without having an account at your site. So I became the module via email.
If I login now and go to the download and purchase section I don't have access to download the module!

It would be great if you could set that free for me, if you would need something about the transaction via papal, just let me now and I will send it to you by mail!

Best!

martin

14 years 2 months ago #2112 by douglas
Dear Martin,

You did not need to be logged in when you purchased, because PayPal informs your email to us, so we already have on our system. All you need to do is log in using the same email used in your PayPal purchase and our system will automatically link your account to your payment;

If you've entered a different email in your account you can change following this link:
ideal.fok.com.br/index.php?opt...com_user&view=user&layout=form

If you still have trouble to download, please send your PayPal transaction ID to me using the support contact form;

Kind regards,

14 years 2 months ago #2142 by martin.s
Dear Douglas!

Thx a lot for all your help!
It works perfectly now!

Best!

martin