Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

Change the text in admin email

13 years 7 months ago #3845 by tecnohippy
Hi, i have manged to get this working fine in an article but the problem im having is changing the layout and text of the email that is sent to admin with the information from the contact form. I have looked in the en-GB.mod_ajax_contact.ini and its not in there so where may i find it?

Also as a note, the message you receive when there is an error in one of the form's fields says...
There are some invalid fields, please check feilds in red

Not only is the second word feilds spelt incorrectly but this message is also not in the en-GB.mod_ajax_contact2.ini file, where can i go to find this to correct the typo?

Thanks in advance for your help, love the form, will leave a comment in joomal.org as soon as i get a moment.

Marc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 7 months ago #3846 by douglas
Dear Marc,

I'm sorry about the delay, but I'm a Sabbatarian, therefore don't work on Saturdays (Holy Sabbath);

The text in the admin email is the Subject + Custom Fields + User's System Info. If you want to add more text I can create this feature for you.

The typo has already been fixed in the latest version (Sep/09).

Sincere regards,

13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #3849 by tecnohippy
Hi, The admin email is not that important, if it was a simple file i could tweak then that would be cool but its not important enough for you to be customising it for me when you could be creating new features or plugins. Thanks for the offer and the speedy reply. I'll update now to correct the typo.

cheers

Marc