Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

Add code to module? Livezilla

13 years 7 months ago #3886 by rmh
Hi

I use the contact form in a module.

I have installed livezilla online support chat.

Is it posible to add the support chat button to the module like i have tried to illustrate?

How and where do i place the code for the button?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 7 months ago #3887 by douglas
Dear rmh,

You can add any HTML in the Pretext in The Ajax Contact "Module Parameters".

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

All the best,

13 years 7 months ago #3888 by rmh
Thanks. Thats allmost solved it.

Its just that in the module i cant make a line shift/space. So i had to make a couple of .. to get the text under the button.
I would like to get the red underlined telefon number stand on the next line and be bold. But it isnt possible?

I noticed that my contact form when hit SEND goes the "Your browser dont support Javascript" page.
In ie8 it loops and just keeps sending mails. In firefox it only does it once and returns to the page againg.
It use to just display "Your mail is send" in the form. Has i done something?

13 years 7 months ago #3889 by douglas
Dear rmh,

If you want to add a red line you can just copy this code below :
<hr style="color: #f00;background-color: #f00;height: 5px;" />

As for the error, please provide a directly link to the form so i can take a look. It looks like a javascript incompatibility.

Sincere regards,

13 years 7 months ago #3890 by rmh
The red line was just to highlight what text i was talking about :)

I have made it here:

I had to make two .. to get the text down on the next line. It was starting right after the button if i didnt. How do make the line break without the ..?

You can see it here: www.tekstlogo.dk/produkter/folie
Attachments:

13 years 7 months ago #3891 by douglas
Dear rmh,

Highlight text:
You have to add this code:
<span style="border-bottom:1px solid #F00">YOUR TEXT</span>

Line break:
Add this code:
<br />

Javascript error:
There is a lot of javascript there (285Kb), and you are loading MooTools twice on your site, which I believe is the source of the problem. Can you please disable the Contect plugin plugin_jw_sig for testing purposes? it is laoding:
www.tekstlogo.dk/plugins/content/plugin_jw_sig/mootools.js

Best regards,

13 years 7 months ago #3892 by rmh

It was the jw.sig plugin witch is Simple image gallery. Is there any way to run both plugins?

13 years 7 months ago #3893 by douglas
Dear rmh,

Well, it is only possible if the plugin uses the Joomla default MooTools library instead of adding it's own.
If the jw stands for Joomla Works they might already have a version fully compatible with Joomla 1.5, using the default MooTools for Joomla.

All the best,