Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

translater text

11 years 11 months ago #11062 by inetworking
Hello :(

comtra-activa.com/joomlaweb/torito/index.php/es/contacto.html

at the top are the flags and you can not verify the text is translated correctly according to the language. Which controls the text to translate.

1 - In the Spanish out the phrase "security question"
2 - In English and German always comes out "fecha de reserva" instead of "date book"

thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 11 months ago #11068 by douglas
Dear inetworking,

In order to translate the custom fields, you have to actually create new custom fields for the selected language and always assign a field to a language instead of Assigning them to All languages, just like any other Joomla content;

As for the security question, you will have to translate [Path to Joomla]/administrator/language/es-ES/es-ES.plg_system_icaptcha.ini

Best regards,

11 years 11 months ago #11214 by inetworking
Hello :sick:

first of all thanks for your aid

1. the platform is joomla 1.5.26. [Path to Joomla]/administrator/language/es-ES/es-ES.plg_system_icaptcha.ini. Not this

2.as in the image I put to you does not allow to change the text me, I use " joomfish" and so not if lack some pluging additional for this.

thanks
Attachments:

11 years 11 months ago #11215 by douglas
Dear inetworking,

1. I thought you were talking about the current Joomla version (2.5).
Captcha language file in English:
[Path to Joomla 1.5]/administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_content_captcha.ini
Translate in
[Path to Joomla 1.5]/administrator/language/es-ES/es-ES.plg_content_captcha.ini

2. In order to translate the Contact Enhanced using JoomFish, please use the content element for JoomFish:
ideal.fok.com.br/joomla-extens...contact-enhanced.html#joomfish

3. If you want to translate the back-end, please translate:
[Path to Joomla 1.5]/administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.com_contact_enhanced.ini
to
[Path to Joomla 1.5]/administrator/language/es-ES/es-ES.com_contact_enhanced.ini

Best regards,

11 years 11 months ago #11217 by inetworking
hello

1- on the other hand as I show to you I do not use capchar but " Mathguard - simple and fast"
2- On the other hand I have done what you commented to me but with himself not to traduccir, you can say to me as I can translate it. I have raised the archives, but I see no change

thanks
Attachments:

11 years 11 months ago #11218 by douglas
Dear inetworking,

1. The back-end options are not translatable for the iCaptcha plugin, but I've changed it for you and I have sent an email to you with the changes;

2. Keep in mind that if you use JoomFish, the text will not appear translated in the back-end. Also, older JoomFish versions are not compatible with Custom Field translation and you might need to follow this example here:
ideal.fok.com.br/forum/11-comp...r-in-other-languages.html#3434

All the best,