Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

SecurImage issue.

10 years 10 months ago #14612 by tikky
Hi,

I have the mentioned plug-in but can't seem to get it to work. It has installed successfully but the image on sigh-up does not show.

Temporarily i'm using recaptcha but since doing so on my new site I seem to have an unexplained number of guests trying to register only to realize it is spam from China.

my site is www.soiexpat.com

any help much appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 10 months ago #14613 by douglas
Dear Tikky,

Your site is not loading and I get the following error when I try to access your site:
Table 'soiexpat_jo251.jos_deppir_session' doesn't exist SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_deppir_session` (`session_id`, `client_id`, `time`) VALUES ('16858914f14542b3641c82feead465a6', 0, '1370862170')

This error is not related to SecurImage. When you get this fixed. Please make sure that you have GD support (a php library) and the files in /plugins/captcha/securimage/ are writable.

Best regards,

10 years 9 months ago #14857 by oninrv
Hi! I have the same problem here. I can't get the captcha(match challenge) to work.
The contact form is working well except for security question.

Thank you in advance.

10 years 9 months ago #14858 by douglas
Dear oninrv,

That's odd.

Can you please provide a direct link, so I can take a look?

Best regards,

10 years 9 months ago #14859 by oninrv
Hi!
Here is the link:
gfi-force.net/demo/leads/

That is the beta site. I want to know how to fix it on my own so that I don't have to contact you again when I install it on the actual site.

Thank you.

10 years 9 months ago #14860 by douglas
Dear Oninrv,

SecurImage is not enabled. Please make sure it is enabled and Ajax Contact configured to use the captcha plugin.

Best regards,

10 years 9 months ago #14861 by oninrv
Hi! Thanks for your reply.
SecurImage is enabled. Ajax Contact configured to use the captcha plugin.

I can give you the admin login to see the configuration.

10 years 9 months ago #14865 by douglas
Dear oninrv,

Please create a full backup and provide an administrator account, so I can take a closer look?

Best regards,

10 years 9 months ago #14876 by oninrv
Hi! Where do i send the login details?

Thank you.

10 years 9 months ago #14878 by douglas
You can either reply to this forum notification email OR use the Support -> Contact form.

Best regards,