Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

contact email form is not displaying

13 years 7 months ago #3980 by Lexow
Hello,

I just installed the latest version of Contact Enhanced and the plugin (that lets me put a contact in an article).

My form is not displaying, instead the word "Array" displays.
The Google map is also not displaying.

What am I doing wrong?

With the plugin shouldn't I be able to display the map and email form within an article?

I will send you a temp login and password.

The site can be viewed here > nwgfm.com/joomla/
The last item in the menu is the contact article (contact from article) that is not working.

The Contact Us link on the menu is created from Contact Enhanced menu type.
The side bar info is displaying too skinny even though i have the side bar set to 50%.

Thanks,
Stan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 7 months ago #3982 by douglas
Dear Stan,

The account that you've provided does not validate. Username and passsword do not match.

Did you install the plugin separately?

New Joomla installs already install the plugin automatically. The plugin available for download in my website is only compatible with older versions.
Just install the extension again and it should work. There is no need to uninstall it first.

Regarding the sidebar width problem, I don't have access to your site, but I believe it is just a matter of configuration, because I've tested it here again and it is working. remember that the sidebar has to be configured for every contact.

Best regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.