Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

Mailto2ce plugin incompatibility with RocketTheme Gantry

13 years 4 months ago #4571 by rdbean
Strange...

I'm redoing my business site using omnicrom...So I just installed the complete package of CE and not having any issues with the slider.

The Mission Control admin template is very nice...although still in alpha. Have a look under the GPL section and you should be able to download it.

Not a fan of Paradox so far but I'm sure I'll find a use for it!

Cheers,

Rich
PS.
Also...Hey Douglas, I tried to download the latest package just to make sure I had the most up to date, and it wants me to purchase? I think this is because of the refund stuff we did. Let me know if you want me to start a new thread, don't want to hijack this one!

R

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #4572 by douglas
Dear Rich,

I've just checked and you should be able to download just fine.
Please make sure that you are in the right page:
ideal.fok.com.br/purchase-and-...-extensions.html?tpl=purchases

I usually like to deal with financial stuff by email because it rarely applies to other people, so if the problem persists, please send me an email.

Best regards,

13 years 4 months ago #4573 by rdbean
Hi Douglas,

Yes that link works fine...I was on ideal.fok.com.br/purchase-and-download-extensions.html

Anyway...back to the topic...

No problems with Omnicron for and CE for me. Let me know if you want to take a look at my admin side to compare with Rick's.

Cheers,

Rich

13 years 4 months ago #4574 by douglas
Dear Rich,

I don't see any reason why Mailto2ce should have any incompatibility with any extension or template in the backend.

I don't have any RocketTheme template yet, but Sean from RT will send Omnicorn to me soon. In the meanwhile can you please check if there is any email related feature in Gantry?

Best regards,

13 years 4 months ago #4575 by momentis
Certainly!! I know it does not make sense, and I know it is probably hard to believe!

There are two Omnicron sites having this issue, and both are hosted at Site5. Perhaps there is just something weird going on due to a server setting? Or, perhaps it is another plugin installed on both sites that is causing the issue.

I am going to set up a brand-new site and install only Omnicron and CE. Nothing else. If the issue is not there, then I know that it is some other system plugin that is causing the issue.

And, really, I do NOT believe it is your plugin. There's more going on than I know, and doing this simple test will show. Once I get the new site set up, and if there are no issues, I will begin adding my basic extension list until something goes awry. That may pinpoint the real culprit!

Thanks for the incredible support of your product!!

13 years 4 months ago #4576 by rdbean
Hiya Douglas,

No it doesn't. There's nothing in regards to forms etc, that take place on the back end....it's all front end stuff like smartloader (that can be disabled for CE: I do so for captcha) also "Input Styling" in the advanced settings but again this is all front end stuff and CE an be excluded if need be.

And Rick...what makes this even stranger is that all my sites are hosted on Site5 servers. So that tells me that there's another conflict somewhere and just not seeing it.

Good luck with the default install and CE.

I'm now very curious to see how this comes out.

Cheers,

Rich

13 years 4 months ago #4577 by rdbean
Hi Douglas....

Mail coming your way with 10MB attachment.

Cheers,

Rich

13 years 4 months ago #4578 by douglas
@Rick,

I don't want to blame other developer's extension, it might still be a problem with CE, but that fresh installation will tell who is to blame. ;-)

@Rich,

Wow, that's a huge email! ;-)

All the best,

13 years 4 months ago #4579 by rdbean
A Rocket Launcher Version of Omnicron....

I have a Developer Membership so not breaking any rules :-)

13 years 4 months ago #4586 by douglas
Dear Rich

Thanks for sending the template to me.

@Rich and @Rick,

Mailto2CE was adding the modal window JS to the backend pages, which wasn't supposed to, however it should not be a problem either.

I've already fixed and I've updated the installation package. If you don't need the Mailto2CE plugin I recommend you wait for the next release which should be out soon (in the next 2 or 3 weeks).

Best regards,

13 years 4 months ago #4587 by momentis
I don't need it now, and I don't mind waiting! I cannot express how great this extension really is!!!!

Rick

13 years 3 months ago #4800 by momentis
Douglas,

Just wanted to update this thread -- I installed the latest version of CE (1.5.8.5) and this issue is gone!!

Thanks again!
Rick