Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Frequently Asked Questions using Joomla content articles. iFAQ (former MooFAQ) is a FAQ Component for Joomla!™ which uses jQuery and Bootstrap to load Joomla Articles in Accordion format.

Product Page | Documentation Page

Err de exibição | Error display

11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #12863 by Hermes
Portuguese:

Olá Douglas consegui resolver parte do problema.

Era algo relacionado ao SEF.

Mas o outro problema que ainda preciso resolver é:

antes era exibido os slides do widgetkit se não conhece por favor click aqui: www.yootheme.com/widgetkit

ele usa a content do joomla mesmo e entendo que deveria exibir os artigos do joomla com o widgetkit nele. E se vc ver um dos artigos do MooFaq exibe 2 de forma correta mas os outros não.

Digo isso por que antes todos estava aparecendo e agora não estão mais. Isso ocorreu depois que coloquei ele em português pt-BR.

Outro erro que ocorre é que ele não exibe as opções do item: acessos, data da criação, icone de impressão etc...

Por favor preciso de seu suporte nisso pois o site irá entrar no ar na quinta feira.

PS: enviei pro seu e-mail os dados de acesso

English:

Hello Douglas managed to solve part of the problem.

It was something related to SEF.

But the other problem is that I still need to resolve:

was displayed before the slides do not know if widgetkit please click here: www.yootheme.com/widgetkit

it uses the same joomla content and understand that the articles should display joomla widgetkit with him. And if you see one of the articles MooFaq 2 displays correctly but others do not.

I say this because before everyone was showing up and now there are more. This happened after I put it in Portuguese pt-BR.

Another error that occurs is that it does not display the item options: access, date of creation, icon Print etc ...

Please I need your support it because the site will go live on Thursday.

PS: I sent your e-mail pro data access

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago #12866 by douglas
Dear Hermes,

In order to avoid problems with some plugins, MooFAQ does not execute content plugins by default, you need to manually enable this option.
Please go to Components -> MooFAQ, click on the "Opitions" button in the toolbar and under the "Articles" tab set "Enable Plugins" to Yes;

Best regards,

11 years 6 months ago #12867 by Hermes
Hi Douglas!

That I had done this, he is enabled.
as well as the icons of access, email, etc. ..

But yet they do not seem to.

Thank you!

11 years 6 months ago #12869 by douglas
Dear Hermes,

I'm not sure what you mean.

(1) Do you want to hide the icons OR (2) just change the way it is displayed;
1- You can hide it in the Component options as well;
2- MooFAQ inherits most of the CSS from your template, so if you want to change the styling you can add the following CSS rules to the file /components/com_moofaq/templates/basic/css/panel.css
ul.actions {
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
    text-align: right;
    width: 100%;
}
ul.actions li {
    display: inline;
    line-height: 1.7em;
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
}

Best regards,

11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #12870 by Hermes
English:

I want to display them.

But they are not showing.

Portuguese:

Quero exibir eles.

Mas eles não estão sendo exibidos.

11 years 6 months ago #12872 by douglas
Dear Hermes,

I see the Action icons (email, recommend and permalink) on your site just fine (see screenshot attached). All it needs is that CSS styling that I provided in the previous post;

Best regards,
Attachments:

11 years 6 months ago #12873 by Hermes
And access icon?

11 years 6 months ago #12874 by douglas
Dear Hermes,

What do you mean by "Access" icon?

Regards,

11 years 6 months ago #12875 by Hermes
icon display!

Attached!
Attachments:

11 years 6 months ago #12876 by douglas
Dear Hermes,

That is actually called "Hits" in English and it is only visible when you access the article view; It displays the number of times this unique FAQ (article) has been visited. A hit is only counted if the "Read more" link is clicked on each article (FAQ Item);

Best regards,