Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Frequently Asked Questions using Joomla content articles. iFAQ (former MooFAQ) is a FAQ Component for Joomla!™ which uses jQuery and Bootstrap to load Joomla Articles in Accordion format.

Product Page | Documentation Page

500 error in moofaq

11 years 3 months ago #13523 by rarillo
Hello, I'm using the latest version of moofaq with joomla 2.5.8.

Moofaq worked correctly until it moved the server to another machine. That by accessing the following error returns: "HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): You have encountered an unexpected condition when the server was attempting to fulfill the request."

I think the server has the same configuration and routes before and I deleted the cache site.

I'm really lost so I appreciate any help or insight.

Grettings

Attachment I site configurations and one file whit all php settings:

System
PHP Built On Linux pruebas 2.6.32-5-amd64 #1 SMP Sun Sep 23 10:07:46 UTC 2012 x86_64
Database Version 5.1.66-0+squeeze1
Database Collation utf8_general_ci
PHP Version 5.3.3-7+squeeze14
Web Server Apache/2.2.16 (Debian)
WebServer to PHP Interface apache2handler
Joomla! Version Joomla! 2.5.8 Stable [ Ember ] 8-November-2012 14:00 GMT
Joomla! Platform Version Joomla Platform 11.4.0 Stable [ Brian Kernighan ] 03-Jan-2012 00:00 GMT
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/24.0.1312.56 Safari/537.17

Relevant PHP Settings
Safe Mode Off
Open basedir None
Display Errors Off
Short Open Tags On
File Uploads On
Magic Quotes Off
Register Globals Off
Output Buffering On
Session Save Path /var/lib/php5
Session Auto Start 0
XML Enabled Yes
Zlib Enabled Yes
Native ZIP Enabled Yes
Disabled Functions None
Mbstring Enabled Yes
Iconv Available Yes

Configuration File
by default

Directoy permisions
All writable by joomla

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 3 months ago #13524 by douglas
Dear rarillo,

That's odd. You should not get any 500 error message using MooFAQ.

Can you please set Error Reporting to Maximum in Joomla Global Configuration (under the server tab) and let me know if you see any PHP error.

Best regards,

11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #13527 by rarillo
Hi Douglas, thanks for the reply. The result is::

Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in pacientes/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 293 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in pacientes/components/com_moofaq/views/category/view.html.php on line 83 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in pacientes/components/com_moofaq/views/category/view.html.php on line 83 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$category_alias in pacientes/components/com_moofaq/views/category/view.html.php on line 84 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$catid in pacientes/components/com_moofaq/views/category/view.html.php on line 84 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$parent_alias in pacientes/components/com_moofaq/views/category/view.html.php on line 87 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$introtext in pacientes/components/com_moofaq/views/category/view.html.php on line 97 Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in pacientes/plugins/content/pagenavigation/pagenavigation.php on line 30

I know this is a server configuration issue but that is all that is

regards

11 years 3 months ago #13532 by douglas
Dear Rarillo,

Those errors in MooFAQ files are related to article and category alias. Does all articles and categories have an alias?

Can you point MooFAQ menu item to a category with only one or two articles, just for testing purposes?

If you cannot find the problem, can you please create a full backup and provide an administrator account so I can take a closer look?

Best regards,

11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #13537 by rarillo
Hi, good afternoon Douglas.

All items are in a category and the test has failed.

I refer you to access data by PM If I find out how to do it: D

Greetings

11 years 3 months ago #13538 by douglas
Dear rarillo,

There is no PM system by default in this Kunena forum, so please just reply to email notification OR use the Support -> Contact form.

Best regards,

11 years 3 months ago #13539 by rarillo
agree, I sent in a response to the notifcación

greetings