Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Frequently Asked Questions using Joomla content articles. iFAQ (former MooFAQ) is a FAQ Component for Joomla!™ which uses jQuery and Bootstrap to load Joomla Articles in Accordion format.

Product Page | Documentation Page

How do I download the latest version, if I already paid ?

14 years 1 month ago #2348 by taybrynn
Hi,

I'm not sure how to get the latest version, since when I bought MooFaq, it was emailed to me at an attachment.

How does one get the latest update and is the update free for those who have already paid?

Thanks,
Scott

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 1 month ago #2349 by douglas
Dear Scott,

Follow these steps:
1- Create an account (if you don't already have one) using the same email as you used in your PayPal Purchase;
2- Log in;
3- Go to ideal.fok.com.br/purchase-download.html
4- Click on the Download button;

If you followed these instructions and have any problem to download please let me know.

Best regards,

14 years 1 month ago #2350 by taybrynn
Thanks, that worked. I just didn't have an account created.

Scott

14 years 1 month ago #2400 by sarrene
I know this will sound silly. However, I had payed for the MooFAQ and got an email last week stating there was an update. I have an account (as you can see form my issue with RT's Gantry templates.

Yet, when I go to download, it says I still need to pay. I do see a few things that are available for download, just not the MooFAQ. It tells me that I have to purchase it.

Any ideas or hints on what im doing wrong?

Peace,
Sarrene'

14 years 1 month ago #2404 by douglas
Dear Sarrene,

I don't have any record of payments coming from the email registered. You can change to the PayPal email address in ideal.fok.com.br/view-your-user-details.html?layout=form

Kind regards,

14 years 1 month ago #2405 by sarrene
Let me find the email.. i know I have it in one of these email addresses of mine. lol

I was the one that was having problems with the sliders to work with the Rocket Themes new Gantry templates. I had to turn off the Title Spans.

I did get it all working however, and themed if you care to take a look...
darkrelic.com/support/faqs

I will respond back with the email address and other info once I find it. I will look right now.

Thank you!
Peace,
Sarrene'

14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #2406 by sarrene
Ah, here it is... email removed by admin :)

I just change my email address to match the one via paypal then? :silly:

Peace,
Sarrene'

14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #2407 by douglas
Dear Serene,

You just update your account. Log off and log in again.

Kind regards,

14 years 1 month ago #2408 by sarrene
Done and done boss! Thank you so much. :)

I am kind of scared to update this though lol. Hate to go and redo the theme once more. But thank you again for a wonderful job and great support!

Peace,
Sarrene'

14 years 1 month ago #2409 by douglas
Dear Serene,

This update has more features, however if you don't need them you don't have to upgrade;

If you made changes to the MooFAQ/templates/ , they will be overwritten by the new version. Please create a backup of MooFAQ before upgrading and it is always recommended that you first install in your test base.

Kind regards,

14 years 1 month ago #2410 by sarrene
Always do make backups! I was just thinking if changes were made to the templates themselves and how it works, I would have to update then fiddle with it. I am glad this will work out just fine! Too many projects out there redo how template systems work too often. I believe if something is not broken, do not fix it.

On a side note.. are you still looking for adding templates in sometime in the future? I can pass on what I have right now to at least offer a dark template. Of course, the graphics would have to be redone since mine are custom. I could just add in easily enough small single colour bg images that others can update as they need.

If anything you could offer it as an alternative template. Let me know. I would be more then happy to send you a basic dark template and let you play around with it some.

Peace,
Sarrene'

14 years 1 month ago #2411 by douglas
Dear Serene,

It would be great if you could send me your template so I can add to the new version;

Also, I've just changed a little bit in order to increase compatibility with RocketTheme and Artisteer templates.

In the MooFAQ template's css file I've changed all occurrences of .content to .moofaq-content and I've also added .moofaq-faqpdf{float:right}

Best regards,