Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Frequently Asked Questions using Joomla content articles. iFAQ (former MooFAQ) is a FAQ Component for Joomla!™ which uses jQuery and Bootstrap to load Joomla Articles in Accordion format.

Product Page | Documentation Page

Green arrow under IE 7 / Space between the questions

14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #2493 by Geoffrey
Hi,

My society bought moofaq one week ago and i installed it on our website under construction.

We are satisfied by the product, but we have two problems :

1 - the green arrows aren't correctly aligned under internet explorer (7 tested) when the questions go on the second lines, but are correctly aligned on mozilla firefox (3.6) (i ever modified the text size as you can see it here : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KBFXYHOK )).

--> How could i fix this ? (we will only deploy internet explorer 8 next year...).

2 - i saw that the moofaq demo on this site show spaces between the differents questions, but i don't know how to put this on my site (see the file here : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KBFXYHOK ), because it's apparently not by default (tested under mozilla & internet explorer 7).

--> Could you help me to insert spaces please ?

Thanks a lot for your help, and sorry for my english, i'm french.

This message has attachments files.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 1 month ago #2494 by douglas
Dear Geoffrey,

Both links point to the same image.
Which slider are you using?
Please set the slider to Custom slider or to the Default in the Menu parameters.

Kind regards,

14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #2497 by Geoffrey
Hi,

Thank you for your fast answer !

I tried to put "sliders (joomla)" rather than "custom" and i have now the spaces, it's great for that, thank you !

But i always have the green arrow problem and a new one on Internet explorer AND Mozilla firefox.

Now, the first question is always opened when i consult the FAQ, as you can see on this screenshot : www.megaupload.com/?d=AEIR0EWN

PS : i have an error which occur when i try to attach an image, same if the size and width are good. See here a screenshot of the error for your information : [link removed for security reasons]. That's why i use megaupload, sorry.

Thanks for your help.

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

14 years 1 month ago #2499 by douglas
Dear Geoffrey,

The default slider has this behavior. Please open [Joomla]/components/com_moofaq/templates/default/css/panel.css and copy this css code bellow:
.moofaq-faqpdf{float:right}
.pane-sliders .moofaq-title{margin:0;padding:2px;color:#666;cursor:pointer}
.pane-sliders .panel{border:1px solid #ccc;margin-bottom:3px}
.pane-sliders .panel h3.moofaq-title{background:#f6f6f6;color:#666}
.pane-sliders .moofaq-content{padding:9px}
.pane-sliders .adminlist{border:0 none}
.pane-sliders .adminlist td{border:0 none}
.jpane-toggler  span{background:transparent url(../images/j_arrow.png) 5px 5px no-repeat;
padding-left:20px}
.jpane-toggler-down span{background:transparent url(../images/j_arrow_down.png) 5px 5px no-repeat;
padding-left:20px}
.jpane-toggler-down{border-bottom:1px solid #ccc}

ul.pane-sliders .panel h3.moofaq-title{cursor:pointer}
ul.pane-sliders .panel h3 span.moofaq-toggler-down{padding-left:20px;
background:transparent url(../images/j_arrow_down.png) 5px 5px no-repeat}
ul.pane-sliders .panel h3 span.moofaq-toggler{padding-left:20px;
background:transparent url(../images/j_arrow.png) 5px 5px no-repeat}
ul.pane-sliders .collapse{border-top:1px solid #CCCCCC;margin:0;padding:0 0 0 20px}
ul.pane-sliders li.panel{border:1px solid #ccc  !important;margin:3px 0 0 3px !important}
ul.pane-sliders,ul.pane-sliders li.panel{list-style:none outside !important;
padding:0 !important;background:none !important}

/* Content margin */
.pane-sliders table.contentpaneopen{}
Please switch back to Custom slider. I've already added an extra the space between questions;

I'll fix that error, thanks for telling me about it.

Best regards,

14 years 1 month ago #2508 by Geoffrey
Hi,

It's almost perfect... I don't have the green arrow anymore ... it disappear with the new code.

14 years 1 month ago #2509 by douglas
Dear Geoffrey,

I'm sorry about that.
This is because the forum automatically adds a slash before the image path. Please remove the first slash from:

background:transparent url('/../images

so it looks like this:

background:transparent url('../images

Best regards,

14 years 1 month ago #2511 by Geoffrey
Yes, i understood it and modified it in the code.

It works fine now, thank you for your help ! :)