Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Frequently Asked Questions using Joomla content articles. iFAQ (former MooFAQ) is a FAQ Component for Joomla!™ which uses jQuery and Bootstrap to load Joomla Articles in Accordion format.

Product Page | Documentation Page

Menu headers are aligned to the right

14 years 2 weeks ago - 14 years 2 weeks ago #2641 by Gmorello
I'm sure my CSS is over-riding something. Is there any way you can tell me how I can adjust the FAQ's so the titles are aligned on the left? Link to the page where I have the FAQ's is here:

02f6f2a.netsolhost.com/details/faq

Thanks much!

Gail

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 2 weeks ago #2642 by douglas
Dear Gail,

You are right, your CSS file is overriding MooFAQ CSS.

Please follow these instructions:
1- Open [Joomla]/components/com_moofaq/templates/default/css/panel.css
2- You can add text-align:left !important; to the .pane-sliders .moofaq-title rule;

Kind regards,

14 years 2 weeks ago #2643 by Gmorello
Thanks SO much - that worked. Now I'm going to see if I can get the font to be a little smaller on the titles. Do I have to do something similar?

14 years 2 weeks ago #2644 by douglas
Dear Gail,

That's in the FAQ item:
ideal.fok.com.br/component/opt...,5/catid,9/id,15/view,article/

You can add font-size:90% to the .pane-sliders .panel .moofaq-title rule; You can play around with the percentages or add a fixed size in px;

Best regards,

14 years 2 weeks ago #2645 by Gmorello
Sorry, I missed that and it was pretty much in plain sight. That worked. Thanks again. You guys are quick!

14 years 2 weeks ago #2646 by Gmorello
OK - I have one more and I suspect this is an issue on my site but in case there is something I'm missing - I'm trying to put a short paragraph in the FAQ Category with a link to my contact page and/or my email address and I get this error message when I try to do that:

This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .

I have javaScript enabled elsewhere on my site. Please advise.

Thanks!

Gail

14 years 2 weeks ago #2647 by douglas
Dear Gail,

This usually happens if you write an email address in a content item and has javascript disable in your browser;

It is not recommended to write an email address in a content item, this way you will avoid spam;

You can disable the Cloack Plugin if you don't want this feature. (not recommended) ;

Best regards,

14 years 2 weeks ago #2650 by Gmorello
Actually, it's not just emails that are disabled. Javascript is disabled and won't allow me to add a link or an image and it's messing up my drop down menus when I'm on the FAQ (page). How do I enable javascript for this component? Sorry I'm not real technical, just a little dangerous.

14 years 2 weeks ago #2651 by douglas
Dear Gail,

It seems that you have Javascript disabled in your browser, because I've just accessed your site and it is working correctly.

Try to enable Javascript in browser or to use another browser.

Kind regards,