Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Frequently Asked Questions using Joomla content articles. iFAQ (former MooFAQ) is a FAQ Component for Joomla!™ which uses jQuery and Bootstrap to load Joomla Articles in Accordion format.

Product Page | Documentation Page

Categories description don`t display size/colour

14 years 1 week ago #2679 by sneakybeaver
I just want to do like I am currently doing on the other pages, a special title that uses special font and colour. When I try it, it only shows the text without any colour,font.

Did I miss something?

my page is : demo.coupe-froid.com/nos-produits-et-services/lingerie

Thanks alot!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 1 week ago #2682 by douglas
Dear Nick,

First of all I want to apologize for the delayed reply. I'm a sabbatarian, therefore I don't work on the holy Sabbath (Saturday);

How exactly do you change the text and font-size?

Please read this FAQ item:
ideal.fok.com.br/component/opt...,5/catid,9/id,15/view,article/

If the problem persists, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,

14 years 1 week ago - 14 years 1 week ago #2683 by sneakybeaver
Well I want to put a special font "Monotype Corsiva" with the colour #660000 and a size of 22pt.

<div style="text-align: left;"><span style="font-family: Monotype Corsiva;"><span style="color: #660000;">
<strong><span style="font-size: 22pt; line-height: 115%;">

I don't find out where I can edit the title, it just doesn't work, im totally lost, I can't understand your code!</span></strong></div>

14 years 1 week ago #2684 by douglas
Dear Nick,

When you mean teh title you mean the word "Lingerie" in your page?

If so, to edit taht you just have to add the following line to the CSS file:
#moofaq-description{font-family: Monotype Corsiva;color: #660000;}

Best regards,

14 years 1 week ago #2685 by sneakybeaver
Thanks it worked pretty well =)

Is there a plugin for your component?

14 years 1 week ago #2686 by douglas
Dear Nick,

Yes, there is and it is already installed automatically when you install MooFAQ Component;

When editing a content article look bellow your WYSIWYG Editor you should see a "Add MooFAQ" button. Click on it and add a FAQ section or category as you wish. ;-)

Kind regards,

14 years 1 week ago - 14 years 1 week ago #2687 by sneakybeaver
I cannot find this in my editor, I am using JCE, what's the {code} like that?

*Edit*

I found the code {moofag ID} but it shows every article, it's not working really well.

14 years 1 week ago #2688 by douglas
Dear Nick,

It might not be working with JCE. Can you try the default Joomla editor?

You can add the plugin code manually, however it is much easier if you use the editor ext plugin button;

You can use the following syntax:
{moofaq view=|category| id=|29| }
OR
{moofaq view=|categories| id=|3| }

Kind regards,

14 years 1 week ago #2689 by sneakybeaver
It worked pretty well!

That could be an update for your software :

on the plugin page (extensions/plugins) of the joomla admin panel, you could make a little description of the plugin and put what you wrote in this!