Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Frequently Asked Questions using Joomla content articles. iFAQ (former MooFAQ) is a FAQ Component for Joomla!™ which uses jQuery and Bootstrap to load Joomla Articles in Accordion format.

Product Page | Documentation Page

The component doesn't show the faqs correctly.

14 years 3 days ago - 14 years 3 days ago #2719 by noname
I've installed MooFaq in my website, I'm using the same template wich is used in the official MooFaq's website, but the component doesn't work properly. Infact I set Slider Tipe as Custom, but I cant't get the same effect as the demo. The faqs are shown attacked each other, and the right arrows are missing as you can see in the attacked file. Can somebody help me? Thanks.

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 3 days ago #2721 by douglas
Dear Narciso,

Can you please provide an URL so I can take a look at it?

Kind regards,

14 years 2 days ago - 14 years 2 days ago #2723 by noname
My website's address is the following, www.cardeasafe.com . If you try to to click on the faq menu, you'll see that the component seems working fine, but sliders are not displaied properly. Then, I'd like to translate the two links "expand all and collapse all" but I don't know were I've to do the changes. Thank a lot for your patience.
Best Regards

14 years 2 days ago #2724 by douglas
Dear narciso,

What exactly do you mean by the the sliders are not displaying properly?
I didn't find a link to MooFAQ so I accessed this URL www.cardeasafe.com/index.php?o...=com_moofaq&view=category&id=1 and it seems to be working and displaying just fine.

In order to translate MooFAQ please follow these instructions here:
ideal.fok.com.br/component/opt...22/catid,8/id,18/view,article/

Of course, just change en-GB for your language code and com_contact_enhanced for com_moofaq.

If you have any further question, please do not hesitate to ask.

Cari saluti,

14 years 2 days ago #2726 by noname
I apologize for the disturb and also for my english, but my problem is aesthetic. As you can notice, in your demo there is a white space between the questions wich confers a better aspect to the page, insted in my site the questions are attacked together. Is it possible for me solve the problem? Can I write again if won't be able to fix the anomaly? Thanks again for your kindness.
Best Regards

14 years 2 days ago #2727 by douglas
Dear Narciso,

I've made this fix and I've added some new templates to the next version, which I'm planing to release some time this month. I've sent to your email so you can have the new templates that I've created.

Also, please remember that there is no need to uninstall the old version and that backup is your best friend! ;-) I've worked a lot to make the update process very easy and safe, but accidents do happen, therefore I always advise to make a backup first;

Best regards,

14 years 2 days ago #2728 by noname
Thanks a LOT!, everybody should work like you do. I solved the problem and now I'm really very happy. I know that I'm very painstaking for aesthetic. Congratulation for your component wich is easy to use and powerful, it works really very well. It'll be a pleasure to recommend your products.
Thanks again with Kind Regards