Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Frequently Asked Questions using Joomla content articles. iFAQ (former MooFAQ) is a FAQ Component for Joomla!™ which uses jQuery and Bootstrap to load Joomla Articles in Accordion format.

Product Page | Documentation Page

Basic Setup Help...please!

14 years 11 months ago #307 by noyesjl81
I am by no means computer intelligent person, but I have been able to add many modules on joomla and make my site look pretty good. I have tried to add moofaq and it doesn't work. I download and uploaded moofaq properly. I have the menu item created, and i have a content category setup, but I don't know where to go from there. Setting up an article from there is just the same article as if nothing was different in the layout.

What does this mean in the instructions...the Title = Question and introText = Answer ????

Please give me basic information please!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #308 by douglas
Greetings,

I know I have to make a better documentation for MooFAQ, I've been meaning to do so, however I'm overwhelmed with work and this week I have to study for a test I'm going to take. :(

You have to write Joomla Content articles. In order to make things easier for you, MooFAQ uses these articles, they will be your FAQ items. Then when you setup a menu item for your FAQs you will have to choose the category that you've typed your FAQ items.

Can you provide a direct link to your site where MooFAQ is installed?

Regards,

14 years 11 months ago #310 by noyesjl81
www.reland.org

I have several questions to go in my faq. Does this mean I need to create a single article for each question.

???

14 years 11 months ago #311 by noyesjl81
Can you give me your email address so I can give you my login info to the backend of my site?

14 years 11 months ago #312 by douglas
Dear Jason,

No, you have to create one article for each question!

You should've received an email from me.

Regards,