Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Frequently Asked Questions using Joomla content articles. iFAQ (former MooFAQ) is a FAQ Component for Joomla!™ which uses jQuery and Bootstrap to load Joomla Articles in Accordion format.

Product Page | Documentation Page

Minor issues in MooFAQ

14 years 10 months ago #387 by rc2009
Hi

I just installed MooFAQ and it works beautifully. I only have 2 minor issues.

1. I have 20 Questions and Answer entrys in my FAQ page but there are additional 13 emptly rows in the table that are showing up on screen. How do I get rid of these empty rows?

2. The "answer" or content is running off to the extreme right and the text is cut off.
How do I adjust the text box width and prevent the text from being cut off?

Please see attached screen shot

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #388 by douglas
Dear RC2009,

1. I didn't get your screenshot, can you email it to me or provide your site's URL?
2. Are you using Artisteer templates?

Regards,

14 years 10 months ago #389 by rc2009
Hi

Site is on my dev box so I am trying to attach the screen shot again as a JPG.
Yes, I am using Artisteer template.

Thank you for the quick response.
Attachments:

14 years 10 months ago #390 by douglas
I've contact Artisteer a while ago and they said they were fixing this Joomla incompatibility. I'm not sure but they might already have a new version or a patch available. Please ask them.

I've seen this error before, but I don't remember how I fixed it.
Can you please use your browser to save the web page, compress it and send it to me? It is much easier when I can see the code that needs to be fixed.
Also, which menu type did you use? (MooFAQ Category, MooFAQ Multiple Categories,...)

Regards,

14 years 10 months ago #391 by rc2009
Hi

I am attaching a zip file of my faq page. I am using the "MooFAQ Category" as the menu item. I just purchased Artisteer last week so it should be the latest version but will check again.

Thanks

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

14 years 10 months ago #392 by douglas
Can you please create a MooFAQ multi categories menu item and let me know if the same error happens?

I sent and email to Artisteer Support staff today asking whether they have already fixed this or not. If they haven't fixed I'll teach you how this can be done.

Regards,

14 years 10 months ago #393 by rc2009
With Multi Category enabled the additional rows at the bottom have disappeared but the problem with the content text being cut off and not wrapping properly is still there.

Thanks

14 years 10 months ago #394 by douglas
I'm trying to find out what is generating these extra lines in MooFAQ Category menu item. I'll probably have a definite solution on Tuesday.

The second problem is due to a problem with Artsteer's CSS classes. However I've contacted them and here is their reply:

It is currently being tested and we should have a Beta on our News page today or tomorrow.

Regards,

14 years 10 months ago #395 by douglas
I just received an email from Artisteer. Please read: www.artisteer.com/?p=news

This fixes the problems with MooFAQ and Joomla Panels;

CSS structure changes by adding "art-" prefix to style classes to prevent conflicts with other CSS styles.

Regards,

14 years 10 months ago #402 by rc2009
Thanks for the quick response to these issues