Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Frequently Asked Questions using Joomla content articles. iFAQ (former MooFAQ) is a FAQ Component for Joomla!™ which uses jQuery and Bootstrap to load Joomla Articles in Accordion format.

Product Page | Documentation Page

(SOLVED) Category Title Displayed Issue

14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #696 by tekjoom
Hello,

We are using the Moo FAQ with the Multiple Category Layout and from the Parameters Components we have the Category Title and set it to Hide.

After doing this we still see our Category Title showing on our page.

How can we fix this so my Category Titles are not displayed?

Please let me know and this is a great component.

TEK JOOM

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #697 by douglas
Dear James,

This parameter is to show the category in the FAQ item. If you set it to show you will see what it is for.

I've made a custom version that I'll send it to you in a couple minutes.

Regards,

14 years 9 months ago #705 by tekjoom
Hi Admin,

Did you send the custom version over to my email? If so I haven't received it yet.

Look forward to your help and using the custom version.

TEKJOOM

14 years 9 months ago #706 by douglas
Dear Tekjoom,

I sent to the email you've registered on this website (at excite.com).
I've just forwarded to you again.

Regards,

14 years 9 months ago #707 by tekjoom
Hi Douglas,

Thanks for your help on this and it worked great.

Have a nice day.

TEKJOOM

14 years 3 months ago #1773 by swe100
Hello Douglas,

Thank you for a very good product. I am having the exact same wish. I am using MooFAQ (version 1.5.3.2) with the Multiple Category Layout, and I wish to hide the category titles that are now displayed above the articles / answers.

Would you please send me the same "special" feature that you sent to tekjoom? Or has this feature been included in version 1.5.4?

Thank you,
Swe100

14 years 3 months ago #1778 by douglas
Dear Henrik,

This should already be included in 1.5.3.2, however it is always good to have the latest version installed. This way it is easier to provide support;

You just have to the menu parameters to disable it.

Kind regards,