Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Frequently Asked Questions using Joomla content articles. iFAQ (former MooFAQ) is a FAQ Component for Joomla!™ which uses jQuery and Bootstrap to load Joomla Articles in Accordion format.

Product Page | Documentation Page

text not appearing

14 years 9 months ago #729 by lao
Hi

I have installed this module into Joomla version 1.5.12.

I have put in 25 items but the last five at the bottom of the list shows the boxes but not the text. Is there a limit to how many items you can have?

If not what could be causing the problem?

www.pastichetest.co.uk/mike-buss/world-records.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #732 by douglas
Dear Jan,

It has no limit, however it is good to keep under 100 articles for performance reasons. If you ever get more than 100, it is good to divide into categories and use the section layout.
This is not your problem right now. I'm finishing a new revision, fixing some bugs and I'm going to send in a few minutes.

Regards,

14 years 9 months ago #747 by lao
Hi Douglas

The new revision you mention here, will that fix the problem I have? Where would I find this revision and do I just install it over the original install?

14 years 9 months ago #748 by douglas
Dear Jan,

This revision should fix your problem. I emailed it to you right after my last reply.
You can uninstall and install the new version, or just replace the files.

Regards,

14 years 9 months ago #751 by lao
Hi there. I am sorry I can't seem to find an email from you. Could you resend it?

14 years 8 months ago #786 by griffin
I too am also seeing only 20 FAQ items out of 24. I purchased the component just today and if there was a fix in place to address this issue, it has not been resolved. Is there a file to edit to get all of the FAQ's to show up? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

14 years 8 months ago #787 by douglas
Dear Griffin,

This issue is fixed in the released that I've been working on lately.
I'll send it to you in a few minutes and I will officially release it tomorrow.

Regards,

14 years 8 months ago #788 by griffin
Dear Sabbatarian,

Thank you very much for such a speedy reply.

Regards

14 years 8 months ago #789 by griffin
I was grateful for the quick response, I removed the earlier install and installed the newer version.. I now have issue reported on FAQ page that are originating from route.php line 103.

14 years 8 months ago #790 by griffin
I apologize, I am now currently having no troubles at all. I don't know what was the source of the original route.php issues, but they have all disappeared.

Thanks again for such a timely response.

14 years 8 months ago #791 by douglas
Dear Fred,

I'm glad there is no error! :)

If you get any other error please let me know ASAP, because I'm planning to release this version tomorrow.

Regards,

14 years 8 months ago #795 by lao
Hi Douglas

I have unstalled the old version and installed the version you sent me but now I am getting '404-component not found' could you please go and have a look

www.pastichetest.co.uk/mike-buss/ and then click on world records.
Thanks