Support Forum

Every time that you post a problem, PLEASE add the Joomla and the extension's versions and revisions (for example: Joomla 3.3.6, Contact Enhanced 3.3.5), PHP version and Server's Operating System. If you only manage only one site it is easier if you edit your profile and just add that information to your signature. Don't forget to add a detailed description of the problem. If possible, write down all steps to simulate the problem.

Before submitting a new post, PLEASE make sure you are running the latest version, test in different browsers (IE, FF, Chrome,..) and clear Joomla and browser's cache after every change you make.

Also, most questions are already answered in our FAQ and in iFAQ and Contact Enhanced documentation pages.

× Ideal Store Locator Plugin (iStoreLocator) works with Google Maps API which allows your website visitors to easily locate stores/contacts on the map.

Product Page

Marker icon not showing

7 years 11 months ago #21413 by TylerM
Hello,
When I zoom out, some of markers are not showing and those markers are displayed as broken image. But if I close up to it shows again. What is a way to show all the time even though I zoom in or out.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 11 months ago #21414 by support
Dear Tyler,

Does it work if you disable the Marker Clusterer in the plugin options?

Best regards,

7 years 11 months ago #21415 by support
Dear Tyler,

Open /plugins/system/istorelocator/assets/js/jquery.ui.map/markerclusterer-plus.js and replace
http://google-maps-utility-library-v3.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/markerclustererplus/images/m
with:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/googlemaps/v3-utility-library/master/markerclustererplus/images/m

Best regards,

7 years 11 months ago #21416 by TylerM
Hello, thank you for your response. I replaced it and still showing no icon markers when zoomed out. Any more direction you would suggest?

Thank you!
John

7 years 11 months ago #21418 by support
Dear John,

I have sent a file to your email address, please upload it to /plugins/system/istorelocator/assets/js/jquery.ui.map/markerclusterer_packed.js

I'll perform a few more tests and will create a new package tomorrow.

Best regards,

7 years 11 months ago #21422 by TylerM
Hello,

Thank you so much! It is working properly.